Due to on-going demand and expansion, we’re always looking for quality drivers. If you want a role that develops your skills and experience, at a company that values you, talk to us.
Why work for us:
- We look after our employees
- We have a modern fleet of trucks
- Top-of-the-line air excavation trucks using cutting-edge German technology
- We are a stable, progressive company
- We have been in business since 2004
- We have an extremely good reputation within the drainage industry
- We care about our employees and have continued to pay our staff 100% through all lockdowns
- We work with the best clients
- We are health & safety champions, recognising and rewarding those focused on H&S
- We offer EAP to our employees and their families – free counselling sessions through our Employee Assistance Programme
- We have zero tolerance for drug use
- We have a great team culture, with supportive colleagues and regular social activities throughout the year
If you have the attitude, initiative and common sense we look for in a driver, please send in your CV and we’ll hold it on file for the next position we need filled.
We are currently looking for:
- Class 2 & 4 drivers, to work in stormwater, sewer, hydro-excavation, air excavation, drain unblocking and flushing
- Class 1 drivers
- Wastewater service technicians
- Stormwater technicians
- CCTV service technicians
Please note, we require our employees to have the Covid vaccination, along with other vaccinations (Hepatitis A and B, polio, and tetanus) due to the type of work we perform.
To apply, please complete our online job application form. We will be in touch with those who make our shortlist and can hold Zoom interviews for candidates during level 4.
We’re looking for great people to join our team.
If you think you’d be a good fit and want to join our dynamic team we would love to hear from you.
All of our current job vacancies are listed on TradeMe jobs.