Due to on-going demand and expansion, we’re always looking for quality drivers. If you want a role that develops your skills and experience, at a company that values you, talk to us.
Why work for us:
- We look after our employees
- We have a modern fleet of trucks
- Top-of-the-line air excavation trucks using cutting-edge German technology
- We are a stable, progressive company
- We have been in business since 2004
- We have an extremely good reputation within the drainage industry
- We work with the best clients
- We are health & safety champions, recognising and rewarding those focused on H&S
- We offer EAP to our employees and their families – free counselling sessions through our Employee Assistance Programme
- We have zero tolerance for drug use
- We have a great team culture, with supportive colleagues and regular social activities throughout the year
If you have the attitude, initiative and common sense we look for in a driver, please send in your CV and we’ll hold it on file for the next position we need filled.
We are currently looking for:
- Class 2 & 4 drivers, to work in stormwater, sewer, hydro-excavation, air excavation, drain unblocking and flushing
- Class 1 drivers
- Wastewater service technicians
- Stormwater technicians
- CCTV service technicians
To apply, please complete our online job application form.
We’re looking for great people to join our team.
If you think you’d be a good fit and want to join our dynamic team we would love to hear from you.
All of our current job vacancies are listed on TradeMe jobs.