As part of our ethos to stay at the forefront of our industry through pioneering new technology and techniques, we were the first company in New Zealand to invest in Dry X Air Excavation trucks. Using the latest technology from Germany, these trucks use powerful airflow instead of water.
Though it was a substantial investment to purchase these trucks, the substantial benefits to both clients and HydroVac make it worthwhile:
- Because air is used, any excavated material remains dry which gives you the option to reuse the material on site, to reinstate holes or trenches. Not only is this an eco-friendly result, it also reduces disposal costs.
- Dry excavation is cheaper than hydro excavation, cutting costs to the client by at least three quarters
- It results in a cleaner site, with no piles of dirt building up
- Using air makes for a significantly safer excavation of utilities
- Dry excavation is the eco-friendly option, creating 50% less waste vs hydro excavation
- It also offers a reduction in noise pollution
- Our trucks offer a 150m reach and are extremely helpful in smaller, hard-to-reach areas
Find out more about our Dry X Air Excavation services HERE