Need to see what’s going on below the surface? Our team of highly qualified CCTV technicians can help – they’re equipped with cutting edge technology to provide a clear picture of your drainage, literally.
At HydroVac we have all the latest equipment for underground CCTV. Our state-of-the-art cameras ensure you get the best picture possible of your job.
Our range of camera sizes and mobile units mean we are able to inspect almost anything, anywhere – using our mini cameras for the smallest locations through to our mainline tractor cameras which are currently utilized by councils for reporting through the professional Wincam software solution.
We’ll provide you with a USB stick containing CCTV data and CCTV reports and can email you CCTV drain and pipe inspection reports to save you waiting days to receive your information.
We can help with underground CCTV drain & pipe inspections to:
- Conduct drain surveys
- Locate faults or obstructions up to 15 meters deep (depending on ground material)
- Diagnose drain leaks
- Drain unblocking, rootcutting and flushing
- Sewer and stormwater inspections
- Provide council GIS as-built plans confirming your pipes’ positions
- Locate junctions or get accurate location and depth readings
- A built-in inclinometer shows the angle grades of your pipes
- Pre-build and post-build surveys
We are a qualified Watercare CCTV drainage report provider, having completed Watercare’s health and safety induction.
Using our drainage CCTV, we offer complete survey, location and inspection options. If you need further help, our extensive network of plumbing and drainage sub-contractors can carry out dig-and-fix repairs. Additional services we can help with are:
- Locate and mark on-site
- Basic condition reports
- Comprehensive inspection reports
- Pre-purchase house inspections
- Council reports
- Pre-build and post-build reports
All CCTV services available in Auckland.
PushRod CCTV Inspection and location services are currently available in Christchurch. Tractor CCTV will soon be available in Christchurch.
If you have a problem you need solving, get in touch.
We’re industry experts in drainage and we’d love to help you!