Because they’re primarily underground, stormwater devices and infrastructure are sometimes neglected but it’s important to maintain stormwater systems. We have a long history of stormwater management and are experts in maintenance and best practice. From site evaluation to project completion, we can help you with your stormwater needs.
HydroVac is the number one maintenance service provider. We maintain numerous types of stormwater structures, ensuring filters are clean, unclogged and free of debris and sediment.
Our highly trained technicians can help you with inspections, reports, service, maintenance and treatment of:
- Cesspits and sumps. We recommend yearly servicing
- Channel drains
- Soak holes
- Rain gardens, including plant replacement, site rejuvenation, makeovers for continuous council compliance and routine auditing as required under stormwater management plans
- StormFilters and associated products such as Enviro Bags and Bio filters.
- Up-Flo Filters. Annual servicing is required unless otherwise specified in your resource consent.
- Stormwater ponds. We recommend cleaning every 5-15 years but more regular weed and litter control, inspections, and reporting
- Sand filters
- Gross pollutant traps
If you have a problem you need solving, get in touch.
We’re industry experts in drainage and we’d love to help you!