Please be assured that we have very stringent health & safety procedures and processes in place, taking direction from best practice devised by Civil Contractors NZ and Site Safe. These protocols are in place to protect our customers, our people and their families. They include:
- All members of our team are encouraged to stay home if they have any sign of sickness
- Operators will maintain a 2m distance from customers, for their safety and ours
- Our team will maintain a distance of 1m from each other on site, where possible, although their colleagues are considered to be their work bubble
- All trucks and machines are equipped with soapy water and sanitiser
- We will have registers running for each job, recording who is on site, in case of the need for contact tracing later
- The team have regular toolbox meetings to reiterate these protocols and talk about required PPE
We ask you:
- Please give our team 2m distancing where possible
- Don’t be offended if we ask for your name and phone number – we need to record it for contact tracing
- Our office staff will continue to work from home under level 3 – we’ve got some good systems set up but please be patient when contacting us for bookings if we’re not as efficient as we usually are.
We take the responsibility to make sure our customers, people and sites are safe very seriously and appreciate your help with this. Stay safe.